Whole, perfectly ripened blood oranges are crushed with Tunisian olives to make a beautiful Olive Oil that is fused with freshness and bright with flavor.
- 200ml Bottle
Blood Orange Olive Oil
Agrumato is the Italian word for “fused” which is a popular method used for crushing ripened olives and fresh citrus peel simultaneously. Delectable and versatile, our Blood Orange Olive Oil is first cold-pressed using this method and the results are a uniquely sweet, refreshingly soft product. Nutrient-dense, it stands up well to bitter greens, elevates the seasoning of potatoes and pasta, and ups the ante for a good turkey, pork, or poultry meal.
- Perk up your next Brownie or Chocolate Cake recipe!
- Melt into grainy quinoa for a quick flavor boost
- Rethink pancakes, waffles, and crepes
- Sturdy, holds up well with Pork dishes
- Veggie loves dream! Think carrots and beets
- Excellent when paired with Fish, Scallops, and Salmon Dishes
You will find that adding this Olive Oil (plus one of our delicious fruity balsamics) to your next salad will make lunch feel like dessert. It is that good folks, just try not to slurp while you are drinking it off your plate.
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Blood Oranges